I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Total Defence Day


Hi everyone,i will tell you what i will defend.I will defend the trees in Singapore as they are important for reducing the Carbon Dioxide Level in the air. i will defend my school because it is a place for learning and where dreams are realized.I too will defend my friends because without them,everyone would be a lost soul.Lastly i will defend none other than my Family,they are whats most important to me.Do you know what does FAMILY means? It means

Father

And

Mother

I

Love

You

We should defend all of the above as they are essential to living in harmony.
Well,bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home