I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Sunday, February 1, 2009

T1 W5 Journal Writing : Target Setting

Hi everyone,we have set our targets already.The purpose of setting targets is for us to work hard to achieve them,then we can get a reward.It is useful to set a target because it gives us encouragement to study hard.I set my targets reasonably and i made a deal with my parents that if i achieve my target,i get a reward from them.My plan is to study hard,read more books and go to the Library.My parents are giving me more homework to help me but i feel that it is uneccecary.I will treat myself once in a while to motivate myself to achieve my target.The school can help by giving us 1 hour of recess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would like to get the following grades
English :High A
Maths :C
Chinese :B
Science :B
That is all,bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tan Juinn Guan said...

Wow!You are good!

February 4, 2009 at 4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home