I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Monday, February 16, 2009

Activities Outside School

Hi everyone,do you have activities outside school?I do!From Monday to Sunday i have,Tuition,Swimming Lessons,Buddhists Classes.I spend almost everyday on these activities at different days.I spend about 1 or 1 and a half hours on these activities.I am involved in these activities because my mom thinks that it is for my own good.I think that these activities are necessary for me because i need to learn new things,but not going overboard with the tuitions!These activities have helped me to learn better.I think these activities affect my studies because i do not have time to do my homework.I feel VERY stressed with all these activities because after a long day's work,i still have tuition.I think pupils should not be involved in outdoor activities because then they will have ample time to do their homework.
Here's a fact:Stress can KILL!

1 Comments:

Blogger ramadhan546 said...

I have read your blog and i think it very is interesting

February 18, 2009 at 4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home