I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Monday, March 30, 2009

T2 W2 Journal Writing :Healthy Eating

Hi Everyone have you watched that short clip between shows on okto that is called,eat healthy be healthy?Let me tell you,it sucks.Anyway to be healthy you have to eat a wide variety of food.Some of the unhealthy food we like to eat are potato chips and mc donalds.It is important to be healthy because if we do so,our body will have nutrients to fight viruses.Some of the diseases associated with eating unhealthy food are malaria and more.By eating fruits and veggies,we will get the immunity we need.I do not like fruits and vegetables because they don't taste good,but i know that they are good for me.I support the school campaign because i know that it is good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home