I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Saturday, February 21, 2009

T1 W8 Journal Writing Reading

Hi everyone,do you like to read?I do !What do you like to read every morning?
Well the school gets the pupils to read books every morning because they want us to improve in our studies by reading books.I absolutely love reading as it is a good way to improve my English.I like to read adventure stories as well as cartoon stories.I think reading will help me in my school work because i can learn new words from reading.The school can encourage pupils to read by awarding marks for that pupil's group whenever he or she reads 10 different storybooks.I can recommend 2 storybooks.The first one is "A Very Merry Christmas"By Geronimo Stilton himself!I like this book because it teaches kids the true meaning of Christmas.The second one is "Beast Quest:Spiros The Ghost Phoenix"I like to read this book because it is interesting and action-filled.That is all,Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home