I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

T2 W10 Journal Writing: Reflections of SA1 Performance

I think that all the SA1 papers are tested fairly,although they are a bit too hard.The papers are a fair test as the questions are reasonable.I think i have done ok in this exan as i have improved in all my subjects.I think that the remedial lessons did SOME work on elevating my results.I think my tution did help as they keep giving me alot of help as they are giving me alot of homework.I would work harder to improve my results for SA1.I think the school should give us students some encouragement.
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home