I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Monday, April 6, 2009

T2 W3 Journal Writing:Improving the school

Hi everyone!Do you like the school's facilities?Well i agree that some are lame,but you must admit that some are cool!I like the cafe 1766 very much as i get to play the computer,however at the computer kiosks,the computer never seems to be working.One thing i gurantee you i will hate for the rest of my life is that today(6/4/2009),I bought a correction tape(blanco)for $1.50.The moment i used it,the string broke,i was so furious.I wanted to get a refund,no one bullies the Au boys and gets away with it!I think that the school should test out the items before selling them.Other areas could be improved are the toliets,some cubicles have either no tissue,cannot be locked or too dirty.Pupils can help in the improvement of the school by making sure that the school is neat and clean.
I AM SOOOOOOOO GONNA GET MY MONEY BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home