I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Monday, April 13, 2009

T2 W4 Journal Writing International Friendship Day

Hi everyone,this week(I'm not so sure) is international friendship day.We celebrate this day to remind us that Singapore is a multi racial country.I don't know how international friendship day came about but i know that it is important.Just so you know,ASEAN stands for Association of Southeast Asian Nations........I quite like the things going on on international friendship day although i have not the least bit idea of what is going on.I do know someone who is from malaysia,MR POW!The school should organize a get together party formall forgien students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home