I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Monday, July 27, 2009

T3 W3 Effects Of Prenentive Measures on Pupils

Hi,I think that the cancellation of our activities is good as it lowers the chance of us contracting the H1N1 virus,also known as Influenza A.None of the activities has affected me as i love not going to remedial classes.I partially agree that the cancellation of lessons with halt our progress in learning,but if you work hard,it shoudn't be a problem.I think that the school remains the same,as the air-con in the halls are never used.My relationship with my friends are not affected.In my extra time,i sometimes go to the library or read a book.My activities outside are not affected.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home