I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Monday, July 27, 2009

T3W4 Ciber Addiction

Usually i spend 1 hour a day on the computer.I can say that i am partially addicted because when i start on the computer,i can't seem to "unglue" myself form the screen.Addiction to computer has not affected me in my daily life.My school work,such as powerpoint slides and the blog are spent on the computer.My school work has not been affected by the computer.To prevent Cyber Addiction,we can put in features such as:Auto-Shut Down or Timer to limit ourselves.I would advise my friend to play computer games AS WELL AS STUDY.
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home