I am Bass,The strongest Reploid,which you pathetic humans call a Robot,however,i am not to be taunted with,once you see this page,you are cursed to die................................................

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

T3W5 Cyberwellness-Inappropriate Content

I have seen many unwanted sites around the net,but i did not open them.They just randomly pop up from nowhere.But all you need is a click of the mouse and.PRONTO!It is gone.I saw many inappropriate contents such as YOU ARE THE 10000000001th PERSON TO VISIT OUR SITE!YOU HAVE WON!and other stuff like that.What i usually do is just ignore it or if it is an internet one,i will just X it.I do not know of any friends that have seen inappropriate contents before.I would give my friend the advice of just ignoring it as it is fake and will "kill" your computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home